Email | Quicklinks | Translated Site



We welcome local students, citizens and green card holders.

LOCAL STUDENTS: For local students who wish to register for classes, please bring your state photo ID and your highest degree diploma or certificate.

INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: In order for F-1 status students to transfer to Infoserve Language Institute, submit the documents required and register for a course. Once registered, you will be issued an acceptance letter and transfer forms which you will give your current school’s international office and let them know your intention to transfer. Your advisor will then transfer your SEVIS record to Infoserve. Before the transfer is done, only your current school will have access to your SEVIS record. Infoserve cannot issue your I-20 until your record is transferred.